Here is how to write a review for your medical school:
- Go to http://schools.studentdoctor.net/
- From the list of medical schools, select your school's name. If you attend an osteopathic medical school, use the drop-down menu at the top to view a list of D.O. schools.
- An overview of your school will be displayed. To the right of the address, there is a grey box. Select the link that reads "Click here to review your school".
- You will be taken to a login page. Enter your SDN forums member name and password.
- A page titled "My Available Surveys" will be displayed. Select the blue button titled "Take new School Review survey" under the School Reviews header.
- From there, you will be able to take a survey to provide feedback on your school.
There are very few questions that are required and required items are marked.Here is how to write a review for your medical school: